Image and video hosting by TinyPic

December 12, 2014

Hello??

I can't believe my last post was at Halloween already.  I have the very best of intentions to update weekly, but between kids, church, and PTO commitments I tend to stay just a tiny bit busy.  That's not even mentioning the fact that I need to eat, sleep, work out, and maaaaybe spend some time with the hubby every now and then.  ;-)

So, what have we been up to?  LOTS!  The kids are still busy with school and dance, Brad is busy with guitar lessons one night per week and praise band practice two nights per week, and I've got at least one meeting per week between church and PTO (four this week, in fact).  We also spent five blissful days relatively disconnected back in Hospers over Thanksgiving.  I can't tell you how great that little break was for all of us!

Here are some pictures to catch up.

Mr and Miss Potato Head

A wonderful park trip this fall

Baking, which I do every Thursday for our church small group we host
Collin at his preschool Thanksgiving program.  

A super blury picture of Collin pretending to be a ghost at his preschool Thanksgiving program. That's pretty much all he did.  Well, until he took off running down the aisle to come sit with us instead of staying up front.   

Decorating the tree

Decorating the tree (and of course posing)

Sophia got to put the star on the big tree on the main floor

Poor Collin got delegated to the little tree in the basement

My kitchen cabinets all decorated

The kids got to frost cookies at Winterfest

SANTA!!

Puppets at Winterfest


Trolley ride at Winterfest


Sophia had a bowling birthday party for a friend so we made a date of it for Collin, Brad, and I separately.  

Collin at his Christmas program this morning.  He actually sang along this time and was just generally adorable!  

No comments: