As I'm sure you've noticed, we have some great new belly pictures up in the slide now. We went out and bought a nice, shiny new digital camera/digital camcorder today. It will be great to have as the belly grows and especially after our baby girl is here. Its got all the bells and whistles and we are extremely excited, even though it was hard for me to spend the money on it (as it usually is!). So hopefully each week we can get a new picture up to let all of you see just how big the belly is getting already!
Okay, not much of a note tonight, as I've got laundry and cleaning to do before bed, but I wanted to share!
Love,
LuCinda

1 comment:
what a change since we last saw you. That great smile sur tells us haow happy you are.
give our new granddaughter a love pat from us. Love you all, Mom
Post a Comment