Merry Christmas to all.........well, Christmas Eve, I guess! Since the last update I have tamed the nesting to only about 30 minutes to an hour each night and have been busy reading up in all the new baby magazines we got at the clinic. We also had a good checkup last week with Dr. Bedia. He says we are measuring right on, which surprised him because most shorter people measure big, and baby is growing perfectly. My kidneys are completely cleared up and I'm feeling much better. Now we just have to focus on staying healthy and making sure we get our antibiotics for the group B strep as soon as we get to the hospital for delivery. I have tasked Brad with that responsiblity since I'm sure I will have bigger things on my mind (CONTRACTIONS, ANYONE?!?!).
We spent a great weekend with Brad's family celebrating Christmas and are looking forward to having just the two of us around tomorrow. It will be our last "quiet" Christmas so we are planning on lounging around, playing the Wii, and doing a whole lot of nothing if we can help it!
I also added a new belly picture to the slide. I figured we better get a good one with the tree since Brad is already itching to take it down!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!
LuCinda

No comments:
Post a Comment