Over the past couple months Sophia has rolled over a few times here and there, but has been pretty stingy about it. Tonight that all changed!! She discovered that rolling is actually fun, I think, and may amount to getting to some toy that she really wants. She's rolled over a dozen times back to front and about a half dozen front to back! She also will get up on hands and thighs (feet in the air) and rock back and forth. Not quite ready to crawl, but she might be getting the start of an Army crawl down :-) We go in for our six month well baby check next Monday so we'll have another update on just how big she's getting and she'll get her next round of shots, including her flu shot. Daddy got his today and mommy will soon follow along.
Speaking of Brad, in case you hadn't heard, he came down with pneumonia over the weekend/early this week and is finally getting over it again. He's still got quite a headache and is more tired than normal, but I can definitely tell he's feeling better, thank goodness! We are so grateful that we caught it early and it wasn't worse than it was. I'll never forget seeing my mom hooked up to everything in the hospital each winter when she would get pneumonia and I am SO, SO glad that I didn't have to watch Brad go through that too.
Anyway, back to playing with our happy, rolling baby!
Love to all,
LuCinda

No comments:
Post a Comment