Image and video hosting by TinyPic

December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas everyone. Sophia gave us a great gift this morning--she let us sleep until 7:45!! Then we all got up and opened our stockings and presents, had some breakfast, and bummed around the house. Sophia and I even got a little nap in on the couch. Its now 5:30 and we are still in our jammies, even! Sounds like a great Christmas to me.

In celebrating Christmas this year I got to thinking about last year. What an amazing difference. Last year we were just months away from delivering our beautiful baby girl and this year we are just three months from her first birthday already. Its hard to believe what a difference a year can make.

I do have to work tomorrow, but then Brad's family will be here to celebrate Christmas over the weekend. I know Sophia's Grandma and Grandpa Beltman have some plans to spoil her so it should be a fun weekend!

I hope all of you had a blessed day and the spirit of Christmas continues to stay with you.

Love,
LuCinda

No comments: