This week Sophia went from my baby girl to a full blown toddler! She is now officially a full time walker and I think she is really enjoying it. I'm still not sure how I feel because that means she is no longer a "baby". It is awfully cute watching her toddle along, though. She has also taken off on signing to us. She can sign eat, more, milk, and all done. A couple she has interpreted her own way, but we know exactly what she means. We are now working on please and thank you as well.
I was sick, sick, sick the first couple days this week and missed some prime outside time, but yesterday afternoon and again today we were able to get out and play in the front yard. Sophia really does love being outside. We even took a nice long walk with Brad after dinner tonight.
Here's a sneak peek at Sophia's walking skills. Love to all of you and Happy Mother's Day to all the beautiful mommies out there reading this!

No comments:
Post a Comment