What does that mean for our family?
- We no longer have to get up and be out the door no later than 7:45 on Sunday mornings YAAAAHHHHOOOOO!!!!
- My fabulous hubby gets to rock out on his fancy electric guitar in church instead of just in our basement.
The first Sunday the music was great, but a little sedated and quiet for what we were going for. This past weekend, though, they really did ROCK THE HOUSE! I felt like a giddy school girl when Brad hit the chorus of the song, clicked on his distortion pedal, and went to town. Seriously, I was grinning from ear to ear (and so was he, even if he won't admit it). Afterward we had so many people stop us to tell us how great it sounded and how excited they were. Several even commented on how happy they were to see how happy Brad was up there playing.
I know change is always a bit scary, especially in an older, well established church like ours, but our family is excited about it and I am so glad to be hearing from others who are too.

No comments:
Post a Comment