Image and video hosting by TinyPic

October 6, 2014

Sunday bike ride

Yesterday after church and lunch we decided the weather was just too nice not to fit in one more bike ride before it potentially gets too cold.  So we aired up tires, strapped on helmets, and headed to a park about five miles from the house.  We could definitely feel a tail wind on our way over, but it didn't seem to be too bad.  We spent an hour running around the park playing on the equipment, rolling down hills, and just generally exploring.  After water and potty breaks we headed back home and into the WORST headwind we have ever ridden in.  I've never considered calling for a lift to bring us home from a ride, but yesterday I strongly considered it.  Had I had enough breath left to discuss it I might have brought it up to Brad.  ;-)  Brad and I both have sore legs today, but it was an amazing afternoon overall and well worth it!

There were three great hills to roll down!


Exploring in the "great big woods" as Collin called it--Which was actually about a dozen pine trees.  



A big open field for cartwheels and "red light, green light"

Even Herky rode along!

Phew, we made it home.  

No comments: