Image and video hosting by TinyPic

January 8, 2015

Happy New Year

2015 is off and running and we are pretty much back to normal after our long Christmas break.  We had so much fun ringing in the new year.  We started the evening with a church sponsored event at Gym Space in Waukee and then came home to play games (on Brad's new XBox he got for Christmas) and snuggle in for a movie and sleepover in the living room.  The kids were so excited to make it to midnight and slept great all night and late the next morning.  I was impressed they made it as late as they did, but they were so very well behaved that I would probably consider doing it again next year.

All snuggled in ready for our movie
So far 2015 has been COLD!!  School was cancelled yesterday due to dangerously low temperatures so the kids and I hunkered down at home.  Thankfully it was slightly warmer today and both kids were off to school so I could get caught up on errands and volunteer work.  The next month is going to be a busy one for me both with church and the PTO, but then things should slow down again.

No comments: