Who is spoiled? I AM!!
My birthday is coming up next week, but Brad ordered my gifts early and most of them arrived yesterday. After some debate (Collin wanted to give me all four of them, Sophia wanted to give me two, and Brad wanted to give me one) they decided to give me three. So, I was presented with a brand new, spancy watch with a bright pink face!!! Next I had to close my eyes and got a new, amazingly soft set of sheets in the perfect bright yellow. Another round of closed eyes and I received a beautiful wooden jewelry armoire that I hadn't even asked for, but Brad saw me looking at online. All done, right? Nope, they decided to give me the last gift in the house, a super cozy fleece Iowa Hawkeye vest!
After all the excitement died down we headed out to lunch and off to get my watch sized (because they are always too big on me). While we were out Brad informed me there was yet another gift coming later this week! Seriously, so spoiled. He assures me he stayed in budget, actually coming in $1 under the limit we set. :-) He also said he had to try really hard this year because he just can't match how pumped he was to get a new XBox One for his birthday in December.
If you are reading this and in need of new sheets I can't recommend ours enough. Somehow going through the laundry made them even softer and I slept like a baby on them last night!

No comments:
Post a Comment