As some of you know, I've been feeling little "flutters" off and on for a couple weeks now. Last night these flutters turned into something that was 100% unmistakably the baby head-butting the wall of my uterus!! Good thing Rasputin is only the size of a large onion or that could have really hurt. I was laying in bed on my stomach ever so still, just about to fall asleep when BAM there was movement. And not just one fleeting little thing, three or four in a row. I instantly started yelling for Brad to come upstairs even though I knew very well he wouldn't be able to feel anything.....I just wanted to share that moment! Of course, as soon as I started yelling it all stopped, but the moment will not soon be forgotten. Now today I've noticed little tiny ones off and on all day, but nothing like last night. So we can officially say that according to my current due date I felt my first "real" movement at 17 weeks 2 days, in case anyone is keeping track.
Off to watch some TV and then see if we can get the little bugger going again tonight before bed.
I love you all!
LuCinda
3 days until we (hopefully) find out!

No comments:
Post a Comment