Image and video hosting by TinyPic

October 17, 2007

One More Week

One week from tomorrow we will hopefully be finding out what we are having!! I can't wait, but have been keeping in mind that with as uncooperative and Brad and I can be we'll probably have an uncooperative little tike that won't give us a good peek to see what we are having.......oh the luck. I am getting very excited to get this done, though, so we can get on to registering and keeping all my lists of needs and wants in one place. I think Brad might even be a little excited (even if its only for the gun you use to register with!!).

Speaking of the hubby, did you notice the new ticker at the top of the blog?? He was kind enough to help me add that in so we can all keep track of where I'm at in the pregnancy. We can also update it, if need be, in case they do decide to change my due date at the next ultrasound.

Off to lay on the couch until my show comes on! Hope everyone is surviving this never-ending rainy weather.

Love,
LuCinda

No comments: