We had our big Wenger family "Christmas" this past weekend and it was so much fun to get to see everyone, especially Alison! We talked for over an hour about all the changes going on with our pregnancies and what we were hoping/planning to do once the babies arrived. We still haven't managed to get a date to get together pinned down, but one of these days we will!! It was also SUPER to get to see all the great nieces and nephews that I only see a couple times a year. Hannah is getting smarter every time I see her and Hailey is quickly following in her big sister's footsteps. And Breaunna, the newest addition at just 2 months old, is just precious. I kept stealing her from her mom just to hold her and stare at how gorgeous she is! Brandi Ann also brought her down to us Sunday afternoon so she and Candi could go shopping, so Brad and I got a little practice in. She really is a little angel. It just makes six months seem like SO long to wait, though.
We did pin down a weekend to go back home to Hospers/Orange City to see our nieces up there (and get some much-needed maternity clothes from Niki!!). I have officially outgrown all of my shorts and all but one pair of my jeans. I'm sure those are soon to go, as well, though. Good think most of my work clothes have a little more give to them.
Okay, Brad needs to shop for a new phone since his is acting up, so I'll give up the computer for now!
Love to all of you!
LuCinda

1 comment:
I got back on thanks to the news letter. We are looking forward to keeping '''sweetpea next week while you go to Hospers.
Post a Comment