Image and video hosting by TinyPic

February 5, 2008

The Crib is Here!!!!!

Saturday evening after my shower we were able to go pick up our crib and it is officially assembled and waiting patiently for baby girl! I keep sneaking into her room to look at it and I can't wait to see her in it (in another 50 days or so!). We also received our stroller at the shower and that is waiting patiently as well!

Apparently I am also getting bigger by the day as I had several comments today at work that I was even bigger than yesterday......of course all the ladies say it in the nicest posible way. I'm still doing well, although starting to get a lot of stiffness in my fingers. And of course the knee is starting to act up now that I'm getting bigger. Good thing I'm back to working an office job or I'm not sure it would hold up until the end.

Thanks for all the love and support from all of you!
LuCinda

No comments: