Image and video hosting by TinyPic

March 4, 2008

Will she EVER stop growing?

We had another appointment with Dr Bedia yesterday and fundal measurements are putting us at approximately 40 1/2 weeks. Keep in mind that this does include the extra fluid, but its still WAY ahead of where we should be. So we will be getting another ultrasound next Wednesday to determine just how big this "little" girl is. At this point Dr Bedia has stated that he would be most comfortable discussing a scheduled cesarean section around 39 weeks. I would like to make sure we go to at least 38 weeks barring any complications and he really doesn't want us to go over 39 because even with a c-section it could be hard to get a 10-pounder out. Fortunately, I have found an OB who agrees that trying to deliver even an 8 pound baby after having the stress fracture in my pelvis could be risky. Can you just imagine trying to take care of a newborn with a fractured pelvis? I can't and I really don't want to even think about it!!

I will be sure to update again after the ultrasound, but as of right now it looks like we will be having a baby sometime between now and March 21! C-R-A-Z-Y!!

No comments: