Image and video hosting by TinyPic

July 26, 2008

Rolling and Home Alone!

Sophia rolled over for the very first time Thursday night. We put her down for tummy time and almost immeimmediately she was over on her back. I was so excited I actually jumped up and down for a minute!! Then this morning I got a repeat performance twice in a row. She's growing so fast.

As I type she's hanging out on her play mat grabbing at her toy bar. She really is such a happy baby most of the time. And almost daily the girls at daycare remind us how great she is.

Sophia and I are also home alone for our first weekend. Brad went to the Armstrong golf tournament with Jason and Brant so its just us girls until Sunday morning. I had a sleepy baby on my hands so she went down around 7:30 last night and I actually managed to get all my housekeeping done so now we can just hang out and play the rest of the weekend! Maybe I'll even take some time to make a batch of cookies. :-)

No comments: