Once again, I am a bad blogger and haven't updated in far too long! Shame on me, but I have a good excuse and her name is Sophia.
So, what have we been up to? I am now back at work full time and Sophia officially started daycare June 2. I really think she likes it as she always gives the girls big smiles when I drop her off. It did take a little while for her to get naps down with all the action there, but now she's a pro. She's growing so fast (up to 11 pounds a couple weeks ago) and changing every day. She is losing the hair on the to of her head, just like her daddy, so is now sporting a pretty nice little mullet. She is smiling all the time now and really knows her mommy and daddy and recognizes our voices the minute we are in the room.
Sophia also started sleeping through the night for us a couple days after her two-month birthday. Most nights she is out by 9 or 9:30 and doesn't wake back up until 5:30. Yes, its wonderful and yes, we realize we are very spoiled by our precious little girl.
Now I'm going to try to find a new picture to put up as you won't believe the changes in her already!
Love,
LuCinda

No comments:
Post a Comment