Image and video hosting by TinyPic

August 19, 2008

Our Girl

We now have our normal, happy baby girl back. The medicine has kicked in full gear and Sophia is feeling so much better. She has even gotten to not dislike the medicine. I wouldn't say she likes it, but she doesn't fight it and will occasionally even suck on the dropper to get it all down. Her coughing is pretty rare now and we can't hear her breathing through her stuffed up nose anymore so we are all pretty happy. Hopefully she can stay healthy for a while now!

We have been laying pretty low lately and so I don't have any exciting new stories to share, although we did all three take a nice walk to the library tonight to get some books. Sophia slept most of the way there, but once we got inside she just sat and checked out all the books again. I really think its all the colors (or maybe she's just getting ready to read VERY early!).

Okay, time for me to head off to bed! Thanks for checking in.

LuCinda

No comments: