August 4, 2008
Crystal's Surgery
This morning I woke up before the sun and headed in to the Surgery Center at Methodist for my best friend and Sophia's godmother, Crystal's, surgery. I was, of course, happy to be there for her as she has always been for me and things went extremely well for her. Surgery went off without a hitch and her lap band looks to be perfectly placed. She was, of course, in good hands with my old co-workers and Dr. Eibes. I then had some "free" time to come home and catch up on some housework and then went to the grocery store and on to pick up Miss Sophia. Hopefully we can go visit her again the middle of the week, but since I was there to hear the 10 pound weight limit she will just have to lo
ok and not hold. I know it will be hard for her, but we just want the best for her and for now that's what it entails. I really can't wait to see the wonderful end result of this surgery and know she will work hard to see the best results not only on the outside, but also on the inside for her long-term health! Here's another pic of Sophia (its actually from my dad's surgery, but its fitting today)!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment