Image and video hosting by TinyPic

October 14, 2009

Pumpkin Patch

Today we took a trip to Iowa Orchard with our church playgroup. It was a bit cool, but we bundled up and headed out. Sophia LOVED it. She had so much fun running through the rows of pumpkins, playing with the gourds, and even sticking her head through the picture cut-out. I'm even contemplating going back this weekend so Brad can take a peek at all the fun she has.

On the potty training front, we have had two days with only one accident and today she was dry all day long! She even made it through the pumpkin patch and lunch at the mall dry. If we make it through the weekend I might just have to call us trained :-) Of course, knowing Sophia the minute I say that she will go back to insisting on diapers!

Okay, gotta go watch my DVRd Criminal Minds. Here's a couple pictures to leave you smiling!
LuCinda

No comments: