Today was a wonderful day despite a rough start with little sleep last night. Baby Eleanor came to stay with us this morning and was such a doll. She slept most of the time, but that didn't stop Sophia from doing a little rock-a-bye with her. Sophia even shooshed me when she thought I was making too much noise with the camera. Ellie really is an easy-going baby and it will be such a joy to get to hang out with her this week, even if it is only mornings and only for one short week.
This evening as I was prepping dinner Sophia was playing with her alphabet fridge magnets and pulled down the letter D. She promptly said "D, daddy". I asked her what she said and she repeated it several times. She then found the letter Y. I'm convinced she is a genius, of course.
Now I'm off to watch the Hawkeyes play.
GO HAWKS!
LuCinda

1 comment:
Ellie loves hanging out with you guys too! Sophia can start teaching her everything she knows- what a smart little girl!
Post a Comment