| The kids modelling the pantry before the shelves went in |
Dinner was a complete surprise for me. On a random Wednesday about a week and a half after my birthday he said he wanted to take me out to dinner since he was out of town on the actual day. Okay, fine. That Friday he reminded me that we were going out and he was thinking Olive Garden or Biaggi's. I told him I'd look over the menus and decide which I wanted. After some indecision I settled on Biaggi's and called to see how accommodating they could be. While I was on the phone I went ahead and made reservations. I'm usually the one that does those kind of things so I didn't see it as a big deal. Of course, I had no idea that he was inviting more people! Apparently he rushed to get the reservation changed and let everyone know of the change of plans. Thankfully our friends understand my controlling nature and weren't phased by it! I was completely surprised to see our friends there when we walked in and had an amazing dinner. The food was great, the company was even better, and my husband actually managed to pull off the surprise without me ruining it, which I'm pretty good at doing! ;-)

1 comment:
Love the pantry! And good job to Brad on surprising you. You deserve it.
Post a Comment