Image and video hosting by TinyPic

March 1, 2012

Lots of Updates!

It seems like I've been slacking off again on blogging so here are some random updates!

COLLIN:

  • He is pooping again!!
  • Last Wednesday he started clapping and now claps whenever you say clap, Collin, or yay.  
  • He has started sleeping much better after a horrible night Monday.  He even went down completely on his own for his two naps today!  
  • I finally got to see him roll from back to belly, twice!


SOPHIA:

  • She is recognizing numbers faster than ever, including reading everyone's street address on our walk today. 
  • She is growing!  She is up to 32 pounds and in a size 8 shoe!
  • She has started helping with my big 500 piece puzzle and is doing a remarkably good job.  
LUCINDA:
  • My toe will only let me run roughly 2 miles at a time.  I'm still plugging away, but my weekend runs aren't increasing in mileage the way I had hoped.  I see the podiatrist Tuesday, though, so hopefully we can resolve that.  
  • I am currently leading my mom's group Biggest Loser competition with one week to go.  I'm being as good as I can this week hoping to finish strong with our final weigh in Monday!

BRAD: 
  • He is loving his new job.  Its a lot of new information for him, but he is thriving!
  • He gave me an awesome birthday present of a new pantry cupboard in the kitchen and did all the work himself!  (More birthday posts to come)
And now the best updates of all, pictures!
Happy moment among the teething tears Tuesday

Nakey time!

"Sophisticated" Sophia

Add caption

I came into the living room to find this today....LOVE IT!

No comments: