Image and video hosting by TinyPic

May 12, 2014

Warm weather (finally)

Excluding last night's stormy weather, we have been loving this warmer weather.  We have been on several bike rides, a couple walks, and spent hours outside in the yard.  The kids are loving the chance to play bubbles and get dirty in the sandbox and I'm enjoying working in my flower beds.  Two weeks ago I got everything weeded and was just starting to see buds and now my back bed is half full already between the existing hostas and peonies.  I now have an Easter Lilly I need to squeeze in once the rain is over, though.  I'm also thoroughly enjoying handing off dinner duty to Brad and letting him grill!  I don't think he minds too much.  :-)

This coming weekend I will be working my HUGE mom's group garage sale so I will be outside all day Friday and Saturday while Brad holds down the fort at home.  I'm hoping for another gorgeous weekend so I can enjoy all the outdoor time.

Sophia also has dance pictures on Saturday so I will be sneaking out a little early to get her ready for those.  She is very excited about her costume this year and looks just adorable in it, of course!

No comments: