So, what have we been up to?
MARCH
- Sophia had another wonderful conference. Her teacher is thrilled with the progress she has made this school year and has no concerns that she will be absolutely ready for first grade by the end of this month.
- I took Sophia to her very first musical, Tales of a Fourth Grade Nothing, which we both loved.
- The kids got to be on the Channel 13 news during a forecast from the Science Center.
- Sophia turned SIX!!! I still can't quite put my head around that one! I promise to post pictures of her Chuck E Cheese birthday party soon, though.

APRIL
- Collin got a super snazzy new haircut and decided he was ready for spring.
- We spent a weekend in Omaha at a water park swimming with the Beltman side of the family and couldn't have possibly had more fun.
- We celebrated Easter with my side of the family and had an amazing day with perfect weather!
- Sophia rode her bike all the way from school home and decided it was finally time to upgrade to her bigger bike (although still with training wheels).
- We spent an afternoon in Ames cheering for Brad's Cyber Defense team that he mentors through Valley High School.
MISC
- Brad and I also completed the Alpha round of Focus T25 and are one week away from finishing Beta. We will move on to Delta next week!
- Brad revived a well deserved promotion at work.
- I was elected in as head of our elementary PTO for next year.
So, there you have it. We have been busy....and those are just the highlights. :-) I promise to do my best to keep updated on a more regular basis this summer, though!


No comments:
Post a Comment