Image and video hosting by TinyPic

August 20, 2014

Preschool!

I now officially have two kiddos in school!  Sophia started first grade last Wednesday (August 13) and Collin started preschool yesterday (August 19).

Collin was still holding out hope that I would decide to enroll in preschool and stay with him, but decided yesterday morning that he could probably do it on his own.  We dropped all the big kids off at school, made a quick trip through the bank, and headed to his preschool.  We went in together and hung up his backpack and washed hands and then he was off to circle time.  Much like his big sister, he forgot something, though---A KISS FOR MOM!!!  I chased him down and got some smooches before he took off again.  At pick up he was crying, but only because once the other moms started showing up he realized he missed me.  His teachers said he did great and he is excited to go back tomorrow.



After preschool we took Collin out for a special lunch at Red Robin.  He cheesed it up for some selfies!





So what am I going to do with my free time twice a week?  I have several craft and sewing projects on my list and will be spending every other Thursday volunteering in Sophia's classroom.  Yesterday, though, I just enjoyed the peace and quite and wasted an hour on the internet and then went grocery shopping all by myself!  ;-)











No comments: