Image and video hosting by TinyPic

April 12, 2015

Sophia is SEVEN! Yes, that's right SEVEN!!

I say it every single year, but I can't believe another year has passed and my baby girl is getting older again!  Sophia is now seven years old.  I'm so amazingly proud of the beautiful, loving, smart girl she has become, but my heart is sad missing my tiny little girl.  To prove how mature she is getting instead of asking for toys or books for her birthday, she asked us to give her money and take her shopping at the mall!!!  Seriously, its like she is a teenager already.  We have yet to get our shopping trip scheduled, but we have promised her we will make it happen.

Her birthday fell on a Saturday this year so she got rainbow pancakes for breakfast, Cozi for lunch, and then we had her friends birthday party.  We invited her entire class again this year and ended up having 15 classmates join us at our house as well as the little girl I watch before and after school....18 kids total in our house!  It was loud and a bit hectic, but everyone had a great time and my house wasn't declared a disaster zone by the end.

After all her friends were picked up we headed out to meet "far" grandma and grandpa for dinner at Red Robbin.  Sophia picks this every year because she knows they will sing to her and she will get an ice cream Sunday.  I can't say I blame her.  ;-)






No comments: