Image and video hosting by TinyPic

March 2, 2016

March!

I can't believe its March!  Yesterday was cold and dreary, but we woke up to bright sunshine this morning.  The past two weekends it has been absolutely gorgeous out and we have spent lots of time outside.  Ice skating, bike rides, garage cleaning, family walks, and my favorite GRILLING!  I love to cook, but the first few warm weekends its almost a requirement to have Brad fire up the grill.  This past Saturday we cleaned out the garage, which was much needed, and decided to make a trip to the hardware store to built a bike rack.  I had been casually searing the internet for something to hold the accumulating bikes and scooters, but everything I found was either expensive, or just not quite what I was looking for.  Thanks to Google I found several plans for PVC bike racks and off we went.  For $18 and less than an hour of work we had a bike rack that will grow with the kids.

No comments: