You are all going to get tired of my complaining all the time, but I've got another gripe!! After my long drill weekend, my bosses decided it would be a good idea to have me fill in for one of the clerks at work this week. So I was on my feet for roughly 7 hours yesterday and then another 3 this morning. 1 bad knee + 10 hours on my feet = 1 trip to the Urgent Care Clinic. I was so desperate for something to take the pain and swelling away that I was ready to throw up, but little Rasputin comes first and I can't have ANYTHING! Okay, I can have Tylenol, but I've been taking it for two days and it is doing nothing! So the doc sent me home to put my knee up with ice. So my last two and a half days employed at the hospital will be spent at home on the couch. And I don't even get to say goodbye to everyone (not that I was expecting much hoopla anyway).
I do have something to be very excited about, though!!! Last night Brad and I spent some time looking at baby stuff and we have decided on a car seat/travel system, high chair, and playpen design. Its the Graco Grove Park collection and we LOVE IT!! We both instantly agreed that it was the way to go. It took a lot of willpower not to go ahead and buy the items last night, but we decided we better wait. They are just so darn cute, though, and will work no matter what we have. If you are interested in checking out the pattern, they have it on the Target website. Just search for Graco Grove Park in the baby section and you can see what our little Rasputin will be travelling around in! I can't wait!
Okay, back to the couch to put the leg up again!
LuCinda

No comments:
Post a Comment