Image and video hosting by TinyPic

September 19, 2007

New Job

I started my new job at the Waukee Clinic on Monday and so far so good. I feel like I'm really catching on more quickly than I expected and am being given more and more responsibilities each day. Now I am just hoping I don't forget it all with my day off tomorrow!

Really nothing new in the pregnancy or baby department to report. I'm feeling great and even my fatigue is getting better all the time. I have started having some round ligament pain, but its very mild and I am not surprised at all that its starting. I've officially outgrown one pair of my work pants, too. Good thing I've got some with more stretch just waiting! We have our second appointment with the OB next Thursday, but it feels like its NEVER going to get here. I've got a long list of questions ready for her, though, so at least we will be prepared.

Hope everyone is well!
Love,
LuCinda

1 comment:

nicolebelt said...

I do have lots of clothes for you just need to get them to you.
You guys need to come up again.
Danielle was asking about Brad. Saw your pic. on the frig.