Image and video hosting by TinyPic

September 28, 2007

OB Appointment

We had our second OB appointment yesterday and everything went great! We got to hear the heartbeat (174) and Dr. Shaw said I'm growing exactly like I should be despite the fact that I haven't gained any weight since the last appointment. The most exciting part was that we got to schedule our "big" ultrasound for October 25. Its sooner than I thought it would be, but as long as the little squirt cooperates we will get to find out what we are having at that time and I CAN'T WAIT!! After the ultrasound we will have another regular appointment and some lab work.

I did finally see the doctor today and because I waited too long I now have a sinus infection AND an ear infection. He did give me some good antibiotics to start on, though, so hopefully I'll have it kicked before long. My dad's got pneumonia, though, so I guess I'm lucky with just having those two infections.

Gotta go get some food.....I'm starving!!
Love,
LuCinda

No comments: