Image and video hosting by TinyPic

September 25, 2007

Pregnancy and Colds

No one ever warned me that one of my biggest cravings during pregnancy could be Aleve Cold and Sinus or some good old Benadryl!! Okay, I'm not some wierdo.....I've caught a horrible cold with a sore throat and my OB has only approved Tylenol and Sudafed. Some NyQuil would be wonderful right about now, but nope, no such luck. My regular doctor did tell me today to go ahead and use some cough drops even though the pharmacist was unsure of whether that was okay. He actually called it "silly" that I wasn't already downing cough drops like it was going out of style. What can I say? I guess I'm one of those paranoid pregnant women. I would hate myself if I did something wrong and ended up with complications so I was playing it safe just in case. The good news is that the cold does seem to be letting up and I have an OB appointment on Thursday so if its still around I can ask in person if there's anything else I can do.

Other than the cold and sore throat life is good, though. I didn't get much done this weekend, but it was kind of nice to not worry about getting all the laundry and dishes and cleaning done. The new job is still going good and we're really looking forward to that next OB appointment.

Better go get a load of laundry in before the good shows start on TV tonight!
Love,
LuCinda

No comments: