Image and video hosting by TinyPic

July 19, 2010

Rainy Days

After a week off from running I was all set to get out and run this morning. The alarm was set for 6 am and all my gear was neatly lined up in the bathroom. Unfortunately, I was rudely awakened at 5:45 by a loud boom of thunder so I rolled out of bed and shut off the alarm. Once again the thought of a treadmill entered my mind. I'm really thinking we might have to set aside some money in the near future for one. I much prefer running outside, but with the rainy, humid weather in the summer and the nasty, cold winters we have maybe it would be a good investment.

One fabulous thing about rainy days, however, is getting to hear Sophia sing "Rain, rain go away" over and over. Its super cute and puts a smile on my face every time. I've tried several times to get it on video, but the stinker doesn't perform on cue! It sounds like I'll get lots of opportunities this week, though, so I'll keep trying.

Stay dry out there!
LuCinda

No comments: