
So last week I went on a mission to find new running shoes. I went to The Running Room to get properly fitted and purchased a pair of womens Brooks Ravenna shoes for roughly $100. From there I went over to Scheels and purchased a pair of kids Asics GT 2150s for roughly $65. Last week I took turns running on the treadmill with them to test drive them. I wasn't particularly thrilled with either, but the Asics felt good enough so I thought I'd give it another shot this week.
Saucony Grid Fusion 2
This morning I got up bright and early and did an outdoor run with the old shoes and realized just how bad they have gotten. We were already planning a trip to the outlet mall in Williamsburg so I thought I'd check out the shoe options there as well. At one of the last stores we were stopping at I spotted these beauties:
Saucony Grid Fusion 2Not only were they pretty and in my size, they were only $50. And the best part....when I put them on I actually said "oh, those feel good!" I can honestly say I've never said that about a pair of running shoes. So after lots of walking and jogging in place in the store I decided to take the plunge and buy them. I'm hoping to give them a good run on the treadmill tonight and praying they are the new running shoes!! The bad news is that upon coming home it appears they may be an outgoing model so if I like them I just might have to buy another pair to keep on hand for when these wear out!
Wish me luck!!
LuCinda

No comments:
Post a Comment