Image and video hosting by TinyPic

November 17, 2010

The Hunt for the Brown Sweater

This morning Sophia and I ventured out on a hunt for a brown sweater.  You see, we are having family pictures done Friday and Sophia has the most adorable pink and brown outfit and Brad has the perfect brown polo to go with it.  About a month ago I saw the perfect little open front sweater for me to wear to complete the pairing.  So this morning we set out to find it.  And we couldn't.  We tried every nook and cranny of Kohls and walked around the Target clothing sections three times and found NOTHING.  I ended up picking up an okay one at Kohls, but I'm not thrilled.  In the course of the morning, though, I told Sophia I was "just not having any luck" finding a brown sweater.  A couple minutes later she repeated and the ladies around us just cracked up!  That's my little shopper!

On a more positive note, during nap time today I decided to check out Old Navy online.  I found two great options on there so now we just have to pray they have them in the stores!  Tomorrow we will be venturing out to every Old Navy within driving distance until I find one!