You know those women who say their teenage sons are eating them out of house and home? Well, my 2-year-old daughter is attempting just that feat. It is now 11:48 and so far today she has eaten:
Breakfast--
One and one-half waffles with peanut butter
One banana
Half a kiwi
Snack--
One whole apple
Lunch--
Four helpings of tuna and noodles with broccoli
One serving of cottage cheese
Three servings of applesauce
That's all on top of the milk she has had, which is about 3 cups at this point.
I'm hoping its just a growth spurt, otherwise we will begin collecting donations to keep our fridge stocked!
LuCinda
And the theory continues. Sophia went down for her nap at 12:15 and slept until 4:45. She usually sleeps an hour, two TOPS. She woke up and gave Brad and I hugs and then immediately asked for more food.

1 comment:
I LOVE it! I knew Ellie and her would be great friends- they both love to eat. Ellie is great at the "more" sign, but I hardly ever see the "all done" one. She knows it, just doesn't use it.
Post a Comment