Between my last update and this one we have had some fun as well, though. The entire family participated in the Komen Walk for the Cure. Brad and I ran/walked the 5k (remember, I was on week 3 of the above-mentioned illness) and Sophia and my mom did the 1 mile walk. We also had extended family and friends join us. I'm so proud of all of us and as a team we raised almost $500 for a great cause.
We also took Sophia trick or treating at our church event, Trick or Treat in Trunks, as well as around our neighborhood on Beggars Night. She was the most adorable Tinkerbell ever! We're still working on getting rid of the Halloween candy, but we're almost there. I'm just glad we only did our neighborhood or we might NEVER eat all the candy.
So far this month we've done a few play dates with friends and Sophia has gotten some one on one time with Daddy while I took my mom to get her cataracts removed. We were fortunate in being able to schedule her surgeries for one week apart and the difference its made in her vision has been amazing already!
We've got family pictures scheduled for this coming Friday and I'm so excited to get them updated and start working on Christmas cards....I love this time of year!!!!!!!!!!
Some pictures from the past month or so:
| The whole team before the Komen Race |
| Getting ready to Trick or Treat |
| After Trick or Treat in Trunks at church |
| Can't resist a Daddy-Sophia cuddle picture! |

No comments:
Post a Comment