Today Collin is three months old. Again, I'm amazing at just how quickly the time has gone. His routine is pretty much the same as it was at two months except he has now stretched to sleeping from roughly 9:30 until 5 or 6 most nights. It is wonderful! If I could just manage to get to bed at the same time as him I'd actually have a full night's sleep. He is still the happiest little boy and gives his big sister the biggest smiles of all. His neck is getting stronger every day and he loves to hold it up off our shoulders and take in the world. He is also cooing more all the time and has recently started "talking" to the toys on his swing and carseat. Its the cutest thing as he seems to get irritated with them when they don't talk back. He definitely loves to get attention and if I'm busy with Sophia too long he will let me know by letting out a couple hollers to get us to come pay attention to him.
He is still in newborn size clothing, but is steadily getting longer and outgrowing about one item a week in length. We gave size 1 diapers a shot, but they were just huge on him so we switched from the Target brand newborn size to Huggies and they are working wonderfully. He has recently decided he doesn't like taking a bottle as well so we are working on making sure to give him one a bit more often as I really don't want to have to worry about him not eating if I have to be away from him for a while. Usually, after a struggle he will take it so there's hope.
A few recent pictures (as if there aren't enough up)!
 |
| Taking a rest from bouncing |
 |
| Sophia loves to hold Collin |
 |
| Big eyes! |
 |
| Big grins for Sophia |
No comments:
Post a Comment