This was a big week for Collin. First, on Wednesday for the first time
ever he outgrew an outfit around instead of in length. I went to put an adorable overall outfit on him and just barely got it buttoned over his little belly! It was awesome! Brad and I can definitely see him filling out, but I know not everyone can see it.
Second, tonight he rolled over for the first time! He has been so close for really the last month, but this afternoon he got tipped all the way on his side and then his little arm caught him. Tonight we were doing another round of tummy time as Brad messed around with the camera. He clicked to take a picture, realized it was on video, and shut it off. In that EXACT moment Collin rolled over. So not only did Brad miss seeing it, so did the video camera that was running literally seconds before it happened. We praised him and he got all excited so we flipped him back over to try again. He tried and tried to go over again and just couldn't get it and was getting frustrated so we gave up. He then promptly zonked out in Brad's arms. Rolling over is hard work, you know!
 |
| Attempt 2 |
 |
| I'm supposed to do what now? |
No comments:
Post a Comment