Image and video hosting by TinyPic

January 15, 2012

6 months old!

Where has the time gone?  My baby boy is six months old already.  Today he is officially closer to being one than he is to being a newborn.  I can't believe it!

Collin is still an amazingly happy, easy going baby.  He gives the biggest, gummiest smiles to anyone who talks to him and loves to "flirt" by smiling big at someone and then hiding his face in my shoulder.  He will repeat this over and over as long as the person he is interacting with keeps playing along.  I finally got some good laughs out of him the other day as I stretched after my run with him laying on the floor.  Of course as soon as I grabbed the phone to let Brad in on the action he stopped.  Stinker!

We have officially outgrown all of his newborn clothing, but are still firmly in size 1 diapers.  He does love to eat, though.  We've been on two meals a day for a while now and the last couple of days we have doubled the amount he gets at each feeding.  Tonight we tried peas for the first time and he just couldn't get enough of them.  He would take a bite and eat it, the immediately start saying "mmm, mmm, mmm" until he got more.  It was the cutest thing!

No comments: