Image and video hosting by TinyPic

January 3, 2012

Goodbye Bassinet

Collin rang in the new year in his very own room.  As hard as it was on me, we made the decision to move Collin from the bassinet in our room to the crib in his room.  I might not have slept much the first two nights, but that wasn't because of him.  He has actually started sleeping better now that he has moved.  I'm honestly not sure if its because of the sleep training we have been doing using Ferber's plan or if was the switch.  Either way I'll take it.  For the most part he has been waking up once to eat sometime between 3 and 5 and then going immediately back to sleep until roughly 6 or 7, when I bring him into bed with me to catch a few more minutes until Sophia wakes up.  I keep meaning to get a picture of my tiny guy in that huge crib, but haven't got it done yet.  Maybe tonight!

No comments: