Image and video hosting by TinyPic

May 10, 2012

Drama, drama, drama

It appears that while I put an adorable, loving little 4 year old to bed on Tuesday night, she woke up a drama-ridden teenager on Wednesday morning!  We did battle over what to eat, what to wear, how to do her hair, and going to the zoo.  Usually she loves the zoo, but for some reason the park was the only thing that would do yesterday.  In the end Mom won all the arguments and she had an amazing time at the zoo and still got to go to the park for a picnic for dinner.  Honestly, the drive to the zoo completely flipped her mood and she was fabulous the rest of the day, but if the start to the morning was any indication of what the teenage years are going to be like I better start investing now to ship her off to boarding school.

1 comment:

The Family said...

This makes me smile... because it means I am not alone.