This weekend Brad and I participated in the Kiwanis Club 5k during the Orange City Tulip Festival. We had a great day for a run and I think we were both satisfied with our times. Thank goodness for the grandmas being willing to watch the kiddos while we ran!
I finished in 32:53, which I was extremely happy with. My "out loud" goal was to finish in 35, with my super secret goal being 32, so I'd say I did well! I'm not a fast runner and probably never will be, but I'll take what I can get!!
Brad finished in 36:42, which is amazing considering he only found time to run once before Saturday!
I'm already gearing up for my next 5k, which I think will be in about a month. Brad's not so sure he's ready for another yet as his summer semester for school just started so he will be busy once again!

No comments:
Post a Comment