Image and video hosting by TinyPic

May 11, 2012

Love

Since yesterday's post was full of drama, haha, I thought I'd share today how much I love my baby girl.  She really is a loving little girl.  She is always quick to give her baby brother hugs and kisses and is beyond thrilled that he will now lean over and give her a "kiss" as well.  She is so good about helping him when his toys get out of his reach and encouraging him to crawl and/or stand.

She loves her daddy more than anything in the world and seeing her face light up when he comes home is the best part of my day most days.  She thinks he hung the moon and I hope it stays that way.

She is always quick to jump in and help me in the kitchen.  Her favorites are cracking the eggs, stirring, and of course licking the spoons and beaters after a baking project!

She also makes friends wherever she goes.  She loves to introduce herself to new kids at the playground and ask them to play.  At the zoo on Wednesday she befriended the two little boys we met there and informed them that they were her princes.  The three of them then wandered through the zoo holding hands.  Cutest thing ever!!!

So while we may have a rough day here and there, she is still the best little girl a mommy could ask for and I love her to pieces!!

No comments: