Image and video hosting by TinyPic

October 10, 2012

Wonderful afternoon!

We had beautiful weather today so the kids and I made the most of it while we still can.  After Collin's nap I loaded them into the bike trailer and we took a ride to the park.  We spent almost an hour playing there before turning back around to come home and play in our yard.  Collin mastered making the little ride-on car move while riding on it instead of pushing it and Sophia really got the hang of her roller skates.  She was so excited to show off her new skills to Daddy!  I think we managed to pull every single toy out of the garage and put it to use before dinner time.

After a quick dinner we headed back out to play for another 15 minutes and clean up from all the fun.  Now both kids are bathed, in jammies, and downstairs cleaning up the basement with Brad.  Can't beat that happy ending for a great afternoon!

No comments: