Image and video hosting by TinyPic

April 29, 2015

Lazy Saturday, Busy Sunday

Last weekend was such a great balance of nothing to do and too much to do!  Friday evening I went out with some friends for dinner and a drink while Brad and the kids met the Steffens for dinner.  Then we all met back at our house to let the kids run off some energy and the adults catch up.  Since the kids were having so much fun we decided to keep Bentley overnight!  Sophia was supposed to have a softball game Saturday morning, but due to rain it was cancelled, which meant we got to hunker down at home for a fun morning of playing in PJs.  After lunch Bentley went home and we headed over to the Y to go swimming!  It was much more crowded than Collin and I are used to during the week, but we still had a great time.  After baths and dinner we all put on PJs and cuddled in for a family movie.

Sunday was a crazy busy day, but we loved it!  The sun was shining bright and we had a great sermon (and music) at church.  After a quick change of clothes for the kids and some lunch we headed out for our annual church family ministries afternoon of bowling.  We managed to get four whole games in over the two hours we were there, which is a record for our family.  Once everyone was done at the bowling alley (I coordinated this year so needed to be the last one there to settle our bill) we did another quick change of clothes, this time for the adults, and then headed to the Y so the kids could play and Brad and I could get a workout in.  From there the adults changed again and headed back out to the annual Alice's Spaghettiland dinner.  Since we hadn't done quite enough running, we decided to grab some ice cream to finish off our busy day.  :-)  

Phew, I'm worn out just talking about it!  Like I said: busy, but great!  This week is just flying by, but we have a slightly less hectic schedule this weekend so we should be able to catch back up.  

No comments: