Image and video hosting by TinyPic

August 31, 2007

Oh how I missed you great Internet!!

We FINALLY have our computer back up and running. Its kind of Jerry-rigged between a laptop and a desktop monitor, but as long as I can access the internet I'm a happy camper!

So much has happened in the short time since my last update, so I'll give you a quick rundown:
1. I completely recovered from my horrible stomach bug and am feeling WAY better.
2. We took a trip out to Wisconsin and enjoyed two great Dave Matthews Band shows and amazing camping weather.
3. We had our very first OB appointment and ultrasound. We now officially have pictures of the little bean!!! Everything is looking good, although Rasputin is measuring a little small compared to what they thought my due date was. I figure I won't expect anything until April and then it won't really matter what my exact due date is. Plus, do they really expect me, at 4' 9 3/4", to have a "normal" sized baby in there---come on, cut me some slack people!!! As long as the baby is healthy who cares if they're a little small!
4. I got a new job----Yep, that's right....the clinic in Waukee hired me and I start September 17. Nope, I can't wait. Yep, I can't stop talking about it. Sorry for those of you who have to hear me go on and on and on and on about it!
5. I finally got around to telling more people that we're expecting. As soon as I let Mom know it was okay to spread the word she was on the phone calling. Its so amazing how excited she is even though being a grandma is something she's been doing for about 33 years now!
6. The mood swings are in full gear. Mostly just going from laughing and having fun to crying over random things. I found myself bawling driving into work today listening to a song I've heard 100 times. Luckily for Brad the mood swings have NOT included anger..........yet.

So there's my update. We're working on finding someone with a scanner so we can get an ultrasound picture up for everyone to see, but who knows how long that could take.

Thanks for listening!
LuCinda

1 comment:

LittleRed said...

grandkids are the best. remember you can spoil them and then send them back to Mom and Dad