Image and video hosting by TinyPic

August 15, 2007

Sick

After enjoying my steak immensely on Monday night, I ended up sick on Tuesday morning. I really don't blame the steak, as several people around me have had a stomach bug, but I just can't look back on that steak quite as fondly as I had been! So I was a bum yesterday and stayed in bed all day resting and trying not to get sick. I drug my rear out of bed today to go into work and ended up getting sick again and going home early. At least I got the schedule done before I left, though. So poor little Rasputin is probably starving in there, since i didn't have any good meals yesterday and so far have only had soup today. So far so good on the soup, though.

I did go Monday night and pick up another baby item--a little bouncy seat from www.freecyle.com. I really do love this sight and the seat is in great shape, just needing the cover washed, which I am doing as I type this. It needs new batteries in order for the music and vibration features to work, but free is free so I'm happy.

We also got our very first baby gifts last night. Crystal and Mavis had been wandering around Target and just couldn't resist, so they got us an ADORABLE little hooded towel and a home-safety kit. Now I'm excited to try them out, but I think people would think we were a little odd if we had safety locks on all our doors and cupboards and a baby towel hanging in the bathroom!!! Not that they don't think we're odd already......

I can't believe it, but we will be eight weeks tomorrow--Only seven more months to go!! I just don't know if I can wait that long!

No comments: