Image and video hosting by TinyPic

August 13, 2007

Sweet, sweet steak

Most people that know me know that I HATE any kind of meat with pink in it. No pink, not even a little. And there REALLY better not be any blood involved. That's just disgusting! Well, last night while laying in bed I suddenly started thinking about a nice, big, juicy, bloody steak. I have been thinking about it ever since and just can't stop. I want a juicy steak with a baked potato smothered in butter (another thing I'm just not very fond of). Apparently the little one is missing some red meat and fatty butter so in T-minus 3 minutes we will be ordering steaks for supper. There's a great little pub in town here that makes AMAZING steaks at a really great price on Mondays, so I guess my first "craving" was well timed. Is it a true craving, you think? I have no clue, but considering I can't stop thinking about it and nothing else sounds good (not even a Big Mac) I'm thinking it just might be!
Good thing my hubby is so good to me and is willing to indulge me just a little bit!

No comments: