It has been occurring to me quite frequently lately that my baby girl is not such a baby anymore. Sometimes that makes me very happy, but a lot of the time it makes me wish I could keep her little forever! She has now mastered going up AND down the steps crawling and is standing all on her own in the middle of the room now. No first steps yet, but I'm okay with that since I can barely keep up with her now! She also says a few words (mama, dada, dog, woof, hi, bye, outside, yeah) and loves to go get her coat and shoes to go "side". Since the weather has been so nice lately we have been spending lots of time outside and Sophia really does love it! We have taken lots of walks around the neighborhood, to the park, to the bank, and to the library. We also spent some time just playing on our front sidewalk and driveway, which she loved. I think I might have to pick up some sidwalk chalk to test out after this cold front we are experiencing moves on.
Okay, enough bragging for tonight.
LuCinda

No comments:
Post a Comment